|Name||Blocs 3.5.0 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-06-02 07:02:43|
|Files||Blocs 3.5.0 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (40.65 MB)|
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Blocs 3.5.0
- Updated Bootstrap Framework to v4.5.0.
- Updated jQuery to v3.5.1.
- Added ability to cancel adding project attachments by dragging and dropping items on the Blocs design canvas.
- Fixed various issues that caused tooltips to fail on some elements.
- Fixed issue that prevented external drive missing assets from being successfully reconnected by the missing asset manager.
- Fixed issue that prevented freehand controls showing after zooming design canvas.
- Fixed issue that prevented logos from being reset to default when project has embedded assets.
- Fixed issue that prevented the Bloc Bar height being initially set correctly when running Blocs in full screen mode.
- Fixed issue that caused light box captions to break if they contain double quote characters.
- Fixed issue with button breaking when label is set to include double quotation character.
- Fixed issue with embedded asset mp3 and download interaction files using original paths instead of temp embed ones.
- Fixed some issues with music player and download interactions not being fully flushed when linked asset is deleted from project.
- Fixed issue that prevented setting icon when the icon has a tooltip.
- Fixed issue that caused custom data attribute values applied to icons to be wiped when icon is changed.
- Fixed issue that caused double alert when dragging large assets into Blocs.
- Fixed issue that prevented embed assets in projects being refreshed when they are replaced.
- Fixed various issues with replacing assets with the same name.
- Fixed issue with replace assets warning showing when partial image name matches.
- Fixed issue that prevented all project assets being fully removed from project using purge function.