|Name||Blocs 3 0 3 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2018-12-02 11:47:10|
|Files||Blocs 3 0 3 TNT.zip (31.34 MB)|
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity – Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features – Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites – Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features – Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://blocsapp.com
What’s New in Blocs 3.0.3
- Issue that caused page to be duplicated when creating a new page and first switching to duplicate and then back to use template.
- Issue that prevented layer tree rendering correctly when returns are included in text style areas.
- Issue that prevented Blocs with accordions that have no text in title link from showing in layer tree.
- Typo in generated accordion ID.
- Issue that prevented cards within cards being selected.
- Bloc Bar selection dropdown on MacOS 10.11.
- Bloc builder save button label not showing on 10.14.
- Issue that wiped a text Brics ID when its level is changed.
- Issue that prevented layer tree updating when a text Brics level is changed.
- Issue that caused global areas to show on page thumbnails when they are disabled.