Descriptions for Blocs 2.4.1
Name: Blocs for Mac
Release Date: 05 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://blocsapp.com/
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMSDriven Websites Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) thirdparty content management systems. It’s now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- TimeSaving features Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
What’s New in Blocs 2.4.1
- Added context menu option to unwrap and item from Pulse and October CMS Blocs.
- Added marker to show if a collapsed section has values set.
- Added ‘Open in finder’ function to project asset context menu (doesn’t show on built in images).
- Added open in browser button to user docs window.
- Added export notification that links to a beginners guide to hosting a web site.
- Setting the text or background colour alpha channel to 0 input now inputs ‘transparent’ into class css. This means it can be used in conjunction with backgroundclip to create gradient text.
- Added background clip function to the class editor.
- The Page Template Options Sheet is now auto populated with the current pages name and keywords.
- Added help link to subclass reference guide.
- Improved CMS context menu UX.
- Improved dragging items to the nav bar, items such as buttons are not auto added within a li tag.
- Made empty caption area on carousel easier to see with dark image slides.
- Fixed issue with dragged in videos not setting the sidebar options correctly.
- Fixed issue that prevented dropdown carets rendering correctly in special menus.
- Fixed issue that allowed dropdown sub menus to overlap. Menus now auto close when another menu on the same level is opened.
- Fixed issue that caused duplicated CMS blocks to have the same identifiers.
- Fixed styling issues with the ‘store template’ options sheet.
- Fixed issue that caused gradient background values to not apply when being pasted in.
- Fixed duplicate Bloc issue that prevented the ‘duplicate to another page’ window from showing when using the main menu item or keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed issue that caused Blocs to crash when opening old Blocs version 1 projects.
- Fixed issue that prevented page attachments from auto connecting when found.
- Fixed issue that made Blocs projects file sizes inflate when page attachments are added. To fix older projects remove all page attachments and readd them and then save
- Fixed typo in animation options.
- Fixed issue that prevented animation controls refreshing when selecting no animation.
- Fixed issue that prevented the window title edited flag being set when editing some items.
- Fixed issue that caused Blocs to crash if a page is longer than 500k pixels.
- Fixed issue that caused image bric thumb size info to be displayed in wrong order.
- Fixed issue that caused sidebar crash when selecting text on MacOS High Sierra.
- Fixed issue that prevented fonts applied to span tags not to export.
- Fixed typo on delete page alert.
- Fixed typo on global swatch colour label.
- Fixed issue with removing classes from an object.
- Fixed issue that prevented Google fonts showing when exporting with High Sierra.
- Fixed issue that caused carousels to break with lazy load.
- Fixed issue that caused selected text marker to resize incorrectly when changing a font.
- Fixed issue with text active marker height not refreshing when typing text in and it wraps.
- Fixed issue that caused Blocs with hidden values to also hide inside the Blocs application while designing.
- Fixed Bloc rendering issues with small screen sizes.
- Fixed issue that caused removed video assets to remain in the design canvas.
- Fixed issue that caused empty li tags in navigation.
- Fixed rare background export issue.
- Fixed some typos on pre made Blocs.
- Fixed issue that caused double lazy load class on youtube and Vimeo videos.
- Fixed some typos on pre made Blocs.
- Fixed issue that caused stray unwanted character in HTML markup on dragged in videos.
- Fixed issue that caused hidden objects to show when exported.
- Fixed issue that caused input fields to be unselectable when inside a form.
- Fixed radio and checkbox selection issues.
- Fixed issue that caused sticky nav checkbox to not show correct value on hero Blocs.
- Fixed various minor app interactions that didn’t correctly create undo states.
- Fixed issue that caused Bloc context menu not to show.
- Fixed issue that broke Google Calendar when lazy load enabled.
- Fixed issue that prevented HTML widget wrapper being selected when a list is inputed.
- Fixed issue that edited class font type when sidebar font dropdown changed.
- Fixed Paint Mode issue that prevented painting Blocs.
- Fixed issue that caused a Blocs padding to revert to mobile padding when apps window frame is small.
- Fixed issue that caused background texture to render offset on tablet when Bloc is full width.
- Fixed issue that caused google fonts to be wrapped in double quotes.