Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: -
Video RAM: -
What's new Blocs 1.4.0
• Complete colour management overhaul and re-design.
• Added new swatch manager window.
• Added Support for native Mac colour picker and eye dropper tools.
• Added custom colour class name generation for buttons, links & icons in exported style sheets.
• Improved quality of CSS for bloc colours and text styles, no longer uses ID's.
• Added support for deleting swatches.
• Added Support for dropdown buttons.
• Added Support for dropdown links.
• Added supported for lists.
• Added supported for panels.
• Added preview in browser support.
• Added support for icons in buttons.
• Added x4 row bric.
• Added x1 dropdown button bric.
• Added 2 new pricing table brics.
• Added new center aligned nav bloc.
• Added x2 new hero Blocs.
• Added new Bloc padding setting.
• Added new text width setting.
• Improved live style preview - Reverts to original if not set.
• Expanded radio button options.
• User interface refinements and performance improvements.
• Improved hero script to avoid overlapping content.
• Issue that caused link export colours to not be set correctly.
• Issue that caused page titles to be lowercase in page title attribute.
• Issue that caused unwanted empty drop area inserted after radio button deletion.
• Issue that caused global link colour to be lost after export.
• Issue that caused duplicate page option list not to be updated with new pages.
More info: http://blocsapp.com/
A simple way to build beautiful websites
Focused on simplicity, Blocs for Mac brings a fresh new approach to building modern, quality, static websites without the need to understand or write code.
Blocs lets you easily build and style great looking websites without the need to write a single line of code.