Descriptions for Bliss 20180301
Developer: Dan Gravell
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.blisshq.com/
Find and download album artworks with this easy-to-use application that can locate information even for rare recordings and can update data with a single mouse click
bliss is an application that allows users to find and download album artworks, even some for rare recordings.
You can also update the existing artwork with a single click and requires a one-time configuration.
What’s new in bliss 20180301
March 2nd, 2018
- Added the tags view into each album page, so you can edit tags for the files in an album.
- The bug fixes affect installation of finite fix licenses and also avoid unwanted automation of track name accuracy changes
Album tags view:
- The Tags page is a useful fallback for when bliss's rules don't cover something you want to change. It's something of a Swiss Army tool inspired by "traditional" taggers such as MP3Tag; basically a grid of files with their fields which can be edited by hand.
- Fix a problem adding 250 or 2500 fix licences.
- Store logs in the bliss working folder, not the Java tmpdir.
- Fix the placeholder colour in the genre field on album edit page.
- When updating Synology SPK, preserve settings.
- Show error messages when changing art on the change art page.
- Support all abstract "FieldKey" tags in custom rules.
- Make genre matching from online to whitelist much less lenient. Support the use of custom genres.
- Fix year checking when a year and month are given for a release.
- If track name or number is set to autopopulate as well as compare accuracy, don't automate fixes.