|Name||Blind Dog Shepherd v1 0 0 Incl Keygen-R2R.zip|
|Created on||2019-02-11 03:22:19|
|Files||Blind Dog Shepherd v1 0 0 Incl Keygen-R2R.zip (31.63 MB)|
It’s hard to imagine a generation of musicians inspired by re-makes of the instruments and sounds that the previous generation is now nostalgic for. Or we’d all still be playing the harpsichord. Or whatever came before the harpsichord. No samples. No wavetables. Just synthesis. Period.
- Two oscillators per voice (plus subperiod mixing), with triangle/saw, square/pulse, and trapezoid/saw continuous waveforms.
- Seven parameters (five of which are modulatable) dictate subperiod mixing.
- DADSR, AHDSR (with repeat), IADSR, and ADSR (hostsyncable) envelopes simultaneously available.
- Three LFOs per voice, each with swing.
- Additional modulation from each oscillator, keyboard tracking, note velocity, random elements, and a unison ladder (with controllable asymmetry).
- Draganddrop allows intuitive chaining, bypassing, and reordering of modulation assignments.
- Visual elements generated dynamically for modulation assignments allow singlelevel GUI layout with no menus/pages.
Web Site: https://www.blinddogdesigns.com/
What’s New in Blind Dog Shepherd v1.0.0
- Initial release