Name: Bitwig Studio
Web Site: https://www.bitwig.com/en/bitwig-studio/bitwig-studio-2.html
Bitwig Studio 2 comes fully loaded with powerful new features and updates, here’s a quick overview:
- A reconceptualized modulation system with 25 brand new Modulators
- Numerous device updates, including remote controls, dynamic displays and spectrum analyzers
- 17 entirely new devices
- Better hardware integration, with improved MIDI handling and several dedicated MIDI and CV devices
- Fades and crossfades
- VST3 support
- …and much more!
BITWIG STUDIO 2.2 IS OUT NOW
We’re proud to present the next update of Bitwig Studio, here’s what’s new:
- Bitwig Studio now supports Ableton Link technology: Sync multiple instances of Bitwig Studio over the network, and to a range of music software, as well as a growing number of iOS and Android apps
- With the new Time Shift device you can do finegrained time adjustments anywhere in your device chain
- Four new modulators: Audio Rate, Sample and Hold, Polynom and Quantize lets you get creative and transform modulation signals in numerous ways
- Now included in all display profiles: the OnScreen Keyboard Panel is a great way to play notes using touch or mouse, it doubles as a visual helper to see played notes
- Dual Display (Studio/Touch) is a new display profile that lets you mix a standard with a touch optimized screen layout
- A big sound content update with lots of great sounding classic organs, keys and drums
What’s New in Bitwig Studio 2.2.2
- [FIXED] Engine crashes when toggling off MIDI clock for a MIDI output that is being sent to from a HW Instrument.
- [FIXED] Some VST3 plugins failed when scanning in version 2.2.
- [FIXED] Moving a nested device outside of the parent would make a project unsavable if there was a remote control pointing to the nested device.