Descriptions for beaTunes 5.1.1
Name: beaTunes for Mac
Release Date: 13 Feb 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7.5 to macOS 10.13.2
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.beatunes.com/en/
beaTunes is a full-featured music player and organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD’s song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ’ing at your next party.
Here are some more examples of what you can do with beaTunes:
- Navigate in songs semantically (i.e., segment to segment)
- Automatically determine BPM (beats per minute)
- Automatically determine the musical key your songs are in
- Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other
- Create matchlists (i.e., playlists based on one or more sample songs)
- Browse songs from your music collection that match the currently selected song
- Find all songs iTunes marks with an exclamation mark and remove them from the library
- Find duplicates via acoustic fingerprinting
What’s New in beaTunes 5.1.1
- Added New Folder to context menu.
- Added ability to import multiple playlists at once.
- Added (limited) ability to import and export Serato crates.
- Improved volume adjustment latency.
- Improved sync speed for iTunes collections with many non-music items.
- Improved UX of scan mode.
- Updated Get Info detection algorithms.
- Fixed premature playback end after seek.
- Fixed playlist selection on tree drop.
- Fixed issue in prominent scan of short tracks.
- Moved to CASampledSP 0.9.14.
- Moved to MFSampledSP 0.9.9.
- Moved to FFSampledSP 0.9.23.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category