BatchOutput XLS 2.5.6
BatchOutput XLS automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Excel.
Please note that BatchOutput XLS requires Microsoft Excel 2008, 2011 or 2016.
Print and save multiple Excel files as PDF with just a click of a button.
Just add Excel files to the app queue, adjust output settings – and BatchOutput XLS will do the rest for you automatically.
- Print and export to PDF multiple Microsoft Excel files
- Save workbooks as one PDF or split them into sheets
- Variable PDF file names: insert date, user name, custom text etc.
- Downsample and compress images to reduce PDF size
- Adjust and convert PDF colors with Quartz filters
- Encrypt and passwordprotect PDF files
- Specify passwords to restrict copying and printing
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64 bit Microsoft Office 2008 / 2011 / 2016
Web Site: http://zevrix.com
What’s New in BatchOutput XLS 2.5.6
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.