|Name||BatchOutput PPT 2.2.19 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-15 09:12:33|
|Files||BatchOutput PPT 2.2.19 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (18.00 MB)|
BatchOutput PPT automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft PowerPoint.
Please note that BatchOutput PPT requires Microsoft PowerPoint 2008/2011/2016/2019.
Print and save multiple PowerPoint files as PDF with just a click of a button.
Just add PowerPoint files to the app queue, adjust output settings- and BatchOutput PPT will do the rest for you automatically.
- Print and export to PDF multiple Microsoft PowerPoint files
- Save presentation pages as single PDF files
- Variable PDF file names: insert date, user name, custom text etc.
- Downsample and compress images to reduce PDF size
- Adjust and convert PDF colors with Quartz filters
- Encrypt and passwordprotect PDF files
- OS X 10.7.0 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in BatchOutput PPT for PowerPoint 2.2.19
- Support for macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Fixed an issue in which BatchOutput PPT couldn’t locate Microsoft PowerPoint if it wasn’t installed in the /Applications folder.
- Fixed a crash which could occur in a rare situation when a new unsaved presentation and a saved presentation under the same name were open in PowerPoint.
- Fixed an issue in which opening files with PowerPoint could result in weird PowerPoint errors.
- Improved error messages on attempts to add new unsaved documents to the queue.
- Expired trial can be now kept open to explore features. Processing will be disabled.