BatchOutput PDF 2.2.32
BatchOutput PDF prints PDF files automatically from watched hot folders. Create hot folders for various printing settings, then just drop PDFs there, and BatchOutput PDF will do the rest for you. Keep working with other programs while BatchOutput PDF works in the background. Save time and hassle of opening and printing each PDF manually.
BatchOutput PDF Server can serve unlimited users on a network via watched hot folders.
- Watched hot folders for various printing settings
- Drop PDF files into hot folders to print automatically
- Serve multiple users with a single copy of BatchOutput PDF Server
- File successful jobs and errors to specific locations
- Specify password to open encrypted PDF automatically
- Processing history
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://zevrix.com/support.php
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/batchoutput-pdf-server/id869981044?mt=12
What’s New in BatchOutput PDF 2.2.32
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.