|Name||BatchOutput DOC 2 5 9 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-04-09 21:00:06|
|Files||BatchOutput DOC 2 5 9 TNT.zip (18.46 MB)|
BatchOutput DOC 2.5.9
BatchOutput DOC automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Word.
Print and save multiple Word files as PDF with just a click of a button.
Just add Word files to the BatchOutput DOC queue, adjust the output settings – and the app will do the rest for you automatically.
- Print and export to PDF multiple Microsoft Word files
- Save pages as single PDF files
- Variable PDF file names: insert date, user name, page number etc.
- Downsample and compress images to reduce PDF size
- Adjust and convert PDF colors with Quartz filters
- Encrypt and passwordprotect PDF files
BatchOutput DOC works with Microsoft Word 2008 / 2011 / 2016
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64 bit Microsoft Office 2008 / 2011 / 2016
Web Site: http://zevrix.com
What’s New in BatchOutput DOC 2.5.9
This version puts an end to the hassles caused by the “Apple Events sandboxing” measure introduced by Apple on macOS Mojave. BatchOutput DOC will now check for the necessary Apple Events authorizations on startup. If authorization to control Word or Finder was previously revoked by accident, BatchOutput will now reset permissions and relaunch itself automatically..