BatchOutput DOC 2.5.10
BatchOutput DOC automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Word.
Print and save multiple Word files as PDF with just a click of a button.
Just add Word files to the BatchOutput DOC queue, adjust the output settings – and the app will do the rest for you automatically.
- Print and export to PDF multiple Microsoft Word files
- Save pages as single PDF files
- Variable PDF file names: insert date, user name, page number etc.
- Downsample and compress images to reduce PDF size
- Adjust and convert PDF colors with Quartz filters
- Encrypt and passwordprotect PDF files
BatchOutput DOC works with Microsoft Word 2008 / 2011 / 2016
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64 bit Microsoft Office 2008 / 2011 / 2016
Web Site: http://zevrix.com
What’s New in BatchOutput DOC 2.5.10
- Fixed an issue in which PDF files created with Word 2011 could not be open. This issue happened due to a bug introduced in latest updates of Word 2011.