Descriptions for BAO Mask Avenger 2.7.1
Name: BAO Mask Avenger
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Web Site: http://aescripts.com/bao-mask-avenger/
Control mask vertices (and tangents) individually using a native plugin in After Effects!
New in version 2
- Ram preview conservation. The biggest issue with previous version was Ram preview being invalidated
- by the plugin. Mask Avenger 2.0 new baking system avoids this.
- 3D mask. Mask Avenger now controls mask in 3D, without the use of null layers and expressions.
- Masks are then computed faster, and expression writing is simplified.
- Background baking. When the mask needs to be modified, Mask Avenger will transform it instantly at
- current time, and bake the rest of the work area in the background. This means you can continue working
- while Mask Avenger is busy baking. This replaces the « Dynamic » and « bake » modes.
- Better shape layers compatibility. Bugs related to « dynamic » mode disappeared with the new baking
- Work area and layer’s duration don’t affect Mask Avenger’s computation speed anymore. Of course,
- baking 100,000 keyframes takes longer than 10, but the new baking system allows you to continue working
- while it is baking.
- No more need for Mask Renderer. Mask Avenger now uses AE’s own masking function, and runs faster.
- Mask preview. Mask avenger 2.0 have a preview system to dynamically show you the changes before they
- are applied to the mask. This avoids delay when mask is modified by expressions, other layers or camera.
Control each mask vertex individually
- Keyframes, Easing, Expressions and 3D space.
- You can choose to work with vertices only or get full control over tangents too.
- Integrated scripts will help you with expressions and link mask points to Null layers.
- Link mask vertices to tracker points via a simple pickwhip expression.
- Use the “freeze” mode to share your project with users who don’t have Mask Avenger.
- Smart interpolation mode: volume conservation based on gravity center, or independent keyframable anchor point.
- Integration with “Free transform” mask tool.
- Mask Reader: read position and orientation data of any point along the mask path.
- Shape Avenger: apply Mask Avenger to shape layers.
- Mask Avenger is a native After Effects plugin.
What’s New in BAO Mask Avenger 2.7.1
Added a ‘Stored mask’ dialog window (Mac and Windows) and fixed a parameter visibility issue (Mac only).