|Name||BAO JOINT v1 0 1 mac.zip|
|Created on||2019-06-04 21:58:37|
|Files||BAO JOINT v1 0 1 mac.zip (12.00 MB)|
Rig a layer to 2 different parents in After Effects. It will create a “joint” between them and distort accordingly.
- Link a layer to 2 parents
- Perfect to add to your IK rig for arms, legs, etc
- Add “Squash & Stretch” with user definable strength
- Definable Bezier Tension and midpoint
- Accurate motion blur including distortion
- Avoid selfintersections
- Super fast rendering
- Fully native plugin
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/bao-joint/
What’s New in BAO Joint 1.0.1
- Added a user’s guide.