|Created on||2019-02-14 05:24:40|
|Files||BalsMockups3517.zip (16.98 MB)|
Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it’s digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- LowFi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, lowfidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 builtin user interface components and 187 icons, plus a whole lot of communitygenerated components.
- ClickThrough Prototypes. Linking lets you generate clickthrough prototypes for demos and usability testing.
- Export to PNG or PDF. Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
Never Waste a Minute
- Quick Add for Speed. Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard.
- DragandDrop for Simplicity. Interfaces with drag and drop componentsanyone can use it.
- Reusable Symbol Libraries. Create templates, masters, and reusable component libraries.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. Use keyboard shortcuts to keep moving quickly.
- Import and Export. Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you’re back online.
- Works Offline. Work on the plane or in a coffeeshop without an Internet connection.
- Mac, Windows, and Linux. Fully crossplatform.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
Web Site: http://balsamiq.com/products/mockups/
What’s New in Balsamiq Mockups 3.5.17
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.