Descriptions for Description
Name: Mockups for Mac
Release Date: 22 Jun 2017
OS version:OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (AMPED)
Web Site: https://balsamiq.com/products/mockups/
Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it's digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
・Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
・UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187 icons, plus a whole lot of community-generated components.
・Click-Through Prototypes. Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos and usability testing.
・Export to PNG or PDF. Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
Never Waste a Minute
・Quick Add for Speed. Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard.
・Drag-and-Drop for Simplicity. Interfaces with drag and drop components--anyone can use it.
・Re-usable Symbol Libraries. Create templates, masters, and re-usable component libraries.
・Keyboard Shortcuts. Use keyboard shortcuts to keep moving quickly.
・Import and Export. Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you're back online.
・Works Offline. Work on the plane or in a coffeeshop without an Internet connection.
・Mac, Windows, and Linux. Fully cross-platform.
What's New in Version 3.5.11:
New App Bar Control:
• Say hello to the App Bar control!
• Formerly known as the Android Action Bar, the App Bar is useful for designing material design inspired UIs, but also lots of other mobile screens.
New Android Time Picker Control:
• We kept this super-simple.
• It's the android Time Picker. The CANCEL and OK labels are linkable, and it tells the current time.
New Android Date Picker Control:
• This one is simple as well, it doesn't need much customization aside from showing either a monthly calendar or year view, just like the real Android picker.
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes:
• When you transform a control to a Shape control, we now automatically select the Rectangle shape instead of the ellipse. It just makes more sense.
• Fixed a typo in the Field Set property inspector. Thanks Sarah E. for reporting it!
• Fixed an issue with colors getting preserved erroneously when transforming some control types to others. Thanks Berthold N. for reporting it!
• Fixed an issue with the text alignment in the Popover control.
• Fixed an issue with pasting controls after changing a color. Thanks Berthold N. for reporting this one too!
• Shortened the Edit menu in the web versions, which will help people working on very small monitors. Thanks Luis L. for reporting it!