|Name||Balsamiq Mockups 3.2.4|
|Created on||2015-11-27 00:49:45|
|Files||Balsamiq Mockups 3.2.4/Balsamiq_Mockups_3.2.4.dmg (30.51 MB)|
Balsamiq Mockups 3.2.4/keygen osx.zip (9.52 kB)
Name: Balsamiq Mockups
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
• Fixed an old bug with a rotated image cropping. Now it works It!
• Fixed an issue with migrating old Mockups for Google Drive data to BMPR the new format.
• Made "Zoom to Fit All" work reliably in more cases. Thanks Russ for reporting this!
• Fixed an operation that might have resulted in a noticeable slowdown on app launch.
• Added retry logic when copying BMPR files from our internal temporary location back to their original location, which should help when working with network drives.
Rewrote the • "by Project Save As ..." logic to be much safer and faster.
• Fixed an issue with real time collaboration in Safari 9.0.
• When using CTRL + Enter to transform a Label to a Text or a Text Input to a Text Area while editing them, we now resize the control to be a bit bigger, saving you a manual step. Sebastian for the Thanks good idea!
• We added some logs to help us debug edge-case saving issues that a few people are still seeing.
More Info: http://balsamiq.com/products/mockups/
Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it's digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality:
Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187 icons, plus a whole lot of community-generated components.
Click-Through Prototypes. Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos and usability testing.
Export to PNG or PDF. Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
And much more....