|Created on||2017-05-11 09:54:46|
|Files||BadiaBigPicture8 [sn].zip (34.54 MB)|
Descriptions for Description
Name: BigPicture 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
- Version 2017 (8.0.0) for Adobe InDesign CC 2017:
InDesign CC 2017; OS 10.9 - macOS 10.12 Sierra; 64-bit processor
Also available for InDesign 2015, 2014 and older.
- Version 7.0.1 for QuarkXPress 2015/2016:
QuarkXPress 2016 or 2015, OS X 10.9 or newer; 64-bit processor
Also available for QuarkXPress 10, 9, 8 and older.
Web Site: http://bigpicture.badiasoftware.com/
Badia BigPicture for InDesign gives you the most comprehensive solution for managing graphics and picture links in Adobe InDesign. With BigPicture, you get instant access to detailed image information, complete picture lists, a unique search-and-relink engine, plus powerful tools for updating, revealing, opening, renaming, replacing, and moving multiple links.
Complete image information at your fingertips.
BigPicture shows you all the attributes for the image you selected. From default application, to picture status to embedded fonts, BigPicture gives you all the information you need at your fingertips.
In addition, you get quick access to handy tools for revealing the file in the Finder or document, displaying the full path, showing a full size image preview, renaming a single picture file, or changing the print status and dimensions units. You also get a convenient contextual menu to quickly access common tasks simply by clicking on the picture list.
Search for all missing images. Automatically relink them in on
The powerful and unique search engine of BigPicture quickly scans any hard drive, volume, or folder for all missing pictures or any picture file you need. Even enclosing folders can be searched.
Once BigPicture finds the missing images, you can relink some or all of them with just the click of a button. All picture occurrences will also be updated.
Batch renaming and relinking.
BigPicture comes with a renaming engine that allows you to batch rename and automatically relink all picture links within a document in one single step. Use it to standardize link names, add descriptive wording, insert project labels, or remove unwanted characters from the picture links.
Once you create your custom naming scheme, BigPicture renames all picture files in the Finder and then updates the appropriate links in the document.
The powerful conditional renaming option allows you to rename only images that fall within a certain pattern, or that are currently selected.
Replace, swap, move, copy or collect links.
The Relink panel of BigPicture allows you to manage image links in several useful ways. Among other tasks, you can:
- Update All Modified Pictures: In a single step, updates every picture in the document that has a Modified status.
– Swap Links: This feature allows you to change the path of selected pictures from one folder to another containing pictures with similar names. For example, you can use this to quickly switch back and forth between a folder with low resolution pictures and one with high resolution pictures. You can also use this handy feature to relink missing images if you know in advance the folder where they are located.
– Move, Copy or Collect Links to Folder: Use this feature to move, copy or collect pictures from their original folders to a new one, updating all the linkages in the document accordingly.