Descriptions for Description
Name: Babble Generator
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
Babble generates killer text in your workflow. It integrates seamlessly with Sketch, the Adobe Suite, and developer tools, saving precious seconds, with a dash of personality.
ere's why you'll love Babble:
It packs a punch.
• You can generate thousands of lines of output in fractions of a second.
• Pick the output language and style – we enjoy Seussian and Latin.
• Set the output – choosing from Letters, Words, Sentences, or Paragraphs.
• Determine how much, from one Word to ten-thousand Paragraphs.
• Synthesizing with real grammar observations, for text with a genuine feel.
• Delivering the result right to your system's clipboard for easy access.
Beauty and simplicity.
• Includes a gorgeous, sleek interface, meticulously designed by Ben Bate.
• Integrates seamlessly with your existing application workflow.
• Provides a number of powerful shortcuts, from generation to settings.
• Light as air, living in your menu bar, and drawing no power if stationary.
• Highly adaptable, being as simple or as powerful as you require.
• Gives you the ability to pick an output type, via a dictionary.
• Allows for easy creation and install of your own, custom dictionaries.
• Grants the ability to select ranged or fixed output.
• Outputs in a number of formats – to the clipboard, HTML, or plain text.
• Gives you full access to the underpinning, C library – Chinwag.
• Incorporates wonderfully with C99, Ruby, Python, Swift, and Go.
• Provides a command-line version, for greater flexibility in generation.
• Completely open-source (MIT), updated regularly, and used in production.
• Comes packed with our dictionary creation utilities, and a sample .dict.
• In-line help system to install and uninstall our toolset.
• Fully documented, in a way that's thorough, but fun.
More Info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id955895577