||Awesome Mails Pro Edition 4.80
||AwMPE480.zip (47.50 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: Awesome Mails Pro Edition
Release Date: September 29, 2015
Developer: Aidaluu Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://awesomemails.aidaluu.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/awesome-mails-pro-edition/id705454019?mt=12
Create beautiful interactive emails with photos, stylish fonts and web hyper links. For best compatibility with mail clients, emails are sent as image maps with definable hyper link hotspots. ***Special Promotion @ 90% Off! (Regularly $9.99 US)
As featured on Macworld.com: "Awesome Mails helps you create professional-looking e-mail messages with a simple and intuitive interface.."
- Tested compatible with all major email clients
- Supports full screen mode and retina display
- Supports additions of photos, formatted texts and hyper links
- Create and save multiple To, CC and BCC mailing lists
- Integrated with Address Book
- Supports hundreds of font styles including custom web fonts and over 100 colors
- Resize photos within the App
- Add special effects such as borders, opacity, reflection and shadows
- Opens and edits "awesomemails" documents
- Supports multiple layers and free form arrangement
- Send emails in dynamic image format (PNG Image Maps with hyper link support)
- Multiple options to store images used in emails including in-mail attachment, upload to your own web server with built in FTP uploader or upload to your Dropbox account
- Bundled with over 50 beautifully designed email templates covering various styles including Business Classic, Memo, Notes, Marketing, Holiday, Categories, Retail, Invitation and more!
*Also available for the iPad! (Sold separately on the iOS App Store)
Have questions or new feature suggestions for this App? Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to your feedback.
Learn more about this App at http://awesomemails.aidaluu.com
What's New in Version 4.80:
- optimized for OS X El Capitan