Descriptions for AVItools 3.7 macOS
Name: AVItools for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.emmgunn.com/avitools-home/
AVItools is a collection of tools used to manipulate video files. It’s primary purpose is to prepare videos files for use in DivX enabled DVD players, though the AVI videos it creates are also playable on hardware like the PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Simple and intuitive user interface that simplifies the processing of AVI videos.
- Convert from a variety of video file formats like MKV, MP4, OGM and AVI into AVI videos.
- Ability to convert various surround sound audio to 5.1 AC3.
- Intuitively select desired video, audio and/or subtitle tracks to process, with the ability to verify the selections using video preview.
- Use presets for one step encoding for playback on common hardware.
- Burn (i.e., hard code) subtitle tracks into the video from internal tracks or from external subtitle files commonly found on the internet.
- Control the font, size and positioning of the embedded subtitles.
- Split AVI videos into segments of a specified file size or by start/end time.
- Join AVI videos.
- Extract the selected tracks from AVI videos as individual video and/or audio files.
- Add audio tracks to AVI videos.
- Add jobs to a queue either individually or in batches via drag and drop so you can process multiple files overnight (registered copies only).
- Apply one setting to a group of files for easy batch creations (registered copies only).
What’s New in AVItools 3.7
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.