|Created on||2015-07-10 22:31:24|
|Files||AVItools 3.2.3 + [KG]/EGSoft.zip (75.44 kB)|
AVItools 3.2.3 + [KG]/avitools3.2.3.zip (42.87 MB)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6 (or above)
• Simple and intuitive user interface that simplifies the processing of AVI videos.
• Convert from a variety of video file formats like MKV, MP4, OGM and AVI into AVI videos.
• Ability to convert various surround sound audio to 5.1 AC3.
• Intuitively select desired video, audio and/or subtitle tracks to process, with the ability to verify the selections using video preview.
• Use presets for one step encoding for playback on common hardware.
• Burn (i.e., hard code) subtitle tracks into the video from internal tracks or from external subtitle files commonly found on the internet.
• Control the font, size and positioning of the embedded subtitles.
• Split AVI videos into segments of a specified file size or by start/end time.
• Join AVI videos.
• Extract the selected tracks from AVI videos as individual video and/or audio files.
• Add audio tracks to AVI videos.
• Add jobs to a queue either individually or in batches via drag and drop so you can process multiple files overnight (registered copies only).
• Apply one setting to a group of files for easy batch creations (registered copies only).
Version 3.2.3 (released 1/28/13):
• Fixed a bug that prevented the "Split" button from being enabled in Snow Leopard
• Fixed some permission issues that could effect users on computers with mulitple accounts
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later
For MORE info:
[PLEASE NOTE: This developer has unfortunately chosen to *DISCONTINUE* support for "Snow Leopard" starting with AVItools 3.3, so THIS is the LAST planned release that will work under MacOS X 10.6.8.]
To Mac OS X v10.10 ("Yosemite"), or later, users:
The above package is NOT really intended for you (this software is still under active development and the included version is NOT the most recent).
To open the current Special [K] build of "EmmGunn Software [KG]" under Mac OS X v10.10 ("Yosemite"), or later: 1) "Get Info" on "EmmGunn Software [KG]", 2) check the box to "Open in 32-bit mode" and close the "Get Info" window, and 3) open "EmmGunn Software [KG]" and proceed normally.
Link for more information: http://www.emmgunn.com/avitools/avitoolshome.html
What is AVItools?
AVItools is a Mac OS X application used for the creation and editing of AVI videos. It is an offshoot of another application called MKVtools, so if you are familiar with its operation, you should be comfortable using AVItools. As the name might imply, AVItools is a graphical interface for a variety of tools useful for processing video files. Mencoder and Mplayer do the brunt of the work. Limitations to AVItools’ capabilities are most often due to limitations with these applications.
When you open a video file in AVItools, you will be presented with a list of video, audio and subtitle tracks contained in the file. Sometimes there will be enough information for you to determine what each track represents. If not, you can select a video and an audio track (and optionally a subtitle track) to preview the tracks in an mplayer window.
Once you’ve determined which tracks you are interested in, you can either convert the tracks into an AVI video, or you can extract the tracks individually to manipulate in your favorite video application. You also can edit AVI files by either splitting or joining videos.