|Name||Autokroma BRAW Studio v2.1.2 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-09-24 19:36:20|
|Files||Autokroma BRAW Studio v2.1.2 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (111.8 MB)|
Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder native Blackmagic RAW (.braw) importer.
The missing piece in your Blackmagic workflow
- Import and edit your .BRAW footages directly and natively into Adobe Premiere Pro ! And get your .BRAW metadata in Project Panel
- Reencode your .BRAW with Adobe Media Encoder
- Access the same RAW color parameters from DaVinci Resolve and Load / Save them thanks to .sidecar files
BRAW Studio is available in two separates licenses : you’ll need BRAW Studio for Premiere Pro to edit .braw in Adobe Premiere Pro and export projects and convert .braw directly from within Premiere Pro.
You’ll need BRAW Studio for Media Encoder to export your project with Adobe Media Encoder, convert .braw in AME’s render queue and create your PPro proxies in batch in Media Encoder.
- After Effects: 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017
Premiere: 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017
Media Encoder: 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Autokroma BRAW Studio v2.1.2
* BRAW 1.8 : Support for Sigma fp Blackmagic RAW clips captured by Blackmagic Video Assist
* Fixed :
– Some panel features (metadata, timecode, Source Settings) were not working when applied on a lot of BRAW files
– “Correct 2020 PPro Shift” feature improvements and fixes
– When a preset was renamed before saved, the name was erased