|Name||Autokroma BRAW Studio v1.6 for Premiere Media Encoder.zip|
|Created on||2019-08-17 19:10:20|
|Files||Autokroma BRAW Studio v1.6 for Premiere Media Encoder.zip (14.45 MB)|
Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder native Blackmagic RAW (.braw) importer.
The missing piece in your Blackmagic workflow
- Import and edit your .BRAW footages directly and natively into Adobe Premiere Pro ! And get your .BRAW metadata in Project Panel
- Reencode your .BRAW with Adobe Media Encoder
- Access the same RAW color parameters from DaVinci Resolve and Load / Save them thanks to .sidecar files
BRAW Studio is available in two separates licenses : you’ll need BRAW Studio for Premiere Pro to edit .braw in Adobe Premiere Pro and export projects and convert .braw directly from within Premiere Pro.
You’ll need BRAW Studio for Media Encoder to export your project with Adobe Media Encoder, convert .braw in AME’s render queue and create your PPro proxies in batch in Media Encoder.
- Premiere: CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017
- Media Encoder: CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/braw-studio/
What’s New in Autokroma BRAW Studio v1.6
- BRAW API 1.4 from DaVinci Resolve 16 : Support for BMPCC6K, new Rec. 709 gamma
- Don’t forget there’s a new official desktop Blackmagic RAW Player for both Windows and Mac OSX !
- Download on https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/support/
- If you experienced in/out points shifts with .braw clips, please follow our new article to fix it !
- Premiere Pro on Windows only : “Properties” of a .braw will now also show Metadata for the first frame (Aperture, Distance, Exposure, Focal, ND, Shutter, Timecode, White Balance etc.)
- Fixed :
- Panel : Reduced errors
- OSX Installer : Uninstall plugins checkboxes didn’t work anymore and couldn’t be selected alone
- Deleted some scripts in the downloaded .zip as they were wrongly flagged by Anti Viruses (falses positives)
- ACESctt gamma had custom gamma controls enabled
- License & Settings Popup : error message when clicking on “Open logs folder” fixed, can only open one popup at the same time now