Autokroma AfterCodecs v1.7 for After Effects, Premiere & Media Encoder
Native exporter for AE bringing you ProRes on Windows and h264 (x264 and x265) codecs for excellent quality and lightweight videos.
AfterCodecs is a native render queue plugin for After Effects that allows you to render directly to the codecs listed below.
Need to render ProRes on Windows?
Want to render directly to a small file size, high quality H264 straight from the After Effects render queue?
AfterCodecs can do it without requiring any intermediate files!
- ProRes : LT / Proxy / Normal / HQ and even 444 that supports Alpha Channel.
- x264 : best H264/AVC implementation, outperforming both Adobe Media Encoder and QuickTime H264.
- x265 : files are 30% lighter than x264 and it also supports 8K resolution.
- x264 RGB : same as x264 but avoids YUV colorspace, best for storing separate channels in one video (UV map, Alphas…) for power users only.
- After Effects CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
- Premiere CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
- Media Encoder CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/aftercodecs/
What’s New in Autokroma AfterCodecs v1.7
- New “User Guide” tab on top, showing Autokroma.com information to help you using AfterCodecs !
- OSX : fixed multiple screens bug
- OSX : fixed 5 seconds lags when exiting popup