Autokroma AfterCodecs v1.6.0 for After Effects, Premiere Pro & Media Encoder
Native exporter for AE bringing you ProRes on Windows and h264 (x264 and x265) codecs for excellent quality and lightweight videos.
AfterCodecs is a native render queue plugin for After Effects that allows you to render directly to the codecs listed below.
Need to render ProRes on Windows?
Want to render directly to a small file size, high quality H264 straight from the After Effects render queue?
AfterCodecs can do it without requiring any intermediate files!
- ProRes : LT / Proxy / Normal / HQ and even 444 that supports Alpha Channel.
- x264 : best H264/AVC implementation, outperforming both Adobe Media Encoder and QuickTime H264.
- x265 : files are 30% lighter than x264 and it also supports 8K resolution.
- x264 RGB : same as x264 but avoids YUV colorspace, best for storing separate channels in one video (UV map, Alphas…) for power users only.
- After Effects CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
- Premiere CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
- Media Encoder CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/aftercodecs/
What’s New in Autokroma AfterCodecs v1.6.0
- VR360 tag your renders automatically ! On PPro / AME CC 2019+ “Auto” will detect 360 / 3D footage automatically but you can also choose manually “Monoscopic”, “Stereoscopic LeftRight” or “Stereoscopic TopBottom”
- Experimental GIF encoder (extension will automatically change to .gif, cannot contain audio)
- New global options :
- Disable AVX512 (Intel accelerated instructions) that seem to be the source of crash on some workstations
- Append encoding options to render’s filename
- Bugs fix :
- Hap Q Alpha No Snappy was buggy
- OSX : editing Quality, Speed, GOP input values with keyboard is possible again
- OSX : H265 / HEVC can be opened in Quicktime Player now
- Our new product BRAW Studio can be licensed from AfterCodecs and viceversa
- Using ffkroma 4.199 please update if not using the Windows installer