|Name||Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.2.1.dmg|
|Created on||2017-07-23 06:32:48|
|Files||Autodesk EAGLE Premium 8.2.1.dmg (105.9 MB)|
Name: Autodesk EAGLE Premium
Released: May 22nd, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Requirements: A minimum graphics resolution of 1024x768 pixels and preferably a 3-button wheel mouse.
Web Site: https://www.autodesk.com/products/eagle/overview
PCB design made easy. Make anything with EAGLE PCB design software. Powerful, easy-to-use tools for every engineer. Speed through complex board layouts with modern PCB routing tools. Quickly reuse subcircuits that remain synchronized between schematic and PCB. Escape your ball grid arrays (BGA) in seconds, not hours.
What's New in Autodesk EAGLE 8:
PCB layout software for every engineer
Bring your electronic inventions to life with a complete set of PCB layout and schematic editing tools in EAGLE software.
Modular design blocks (New!)
Reuse existing blocks of circuitry in a snap.
Keep designs of any size organized and in order.
Electrical rule checking
Have confidence in your schematic design.
Real-time design synchronization
Stay in-sync between schematic and PCB layout.
Easy-to-use schematic editor
Transform your ideas into reality with intuitive schematic capture.
New routing engine (New!)
Design beautiful PCB layouts fast.
BGA fanout (New!)
Escape from your BGA in seconds.
Simplified selection and editing (New!)
Select, group, and edit your design, your way.
Make one design and assemble many with variants.
Design with the latest technologies, including DDR4, PCI Express, or USB-C.
Design rule checking
Ensure your boards are ready to build.
Powerful PCB layout
Bring your design to life with intuitive PCB layout tools.
Unite your PCB and enclosure together.
The one-stop shop for reviewing your component needs.
Reduce worries about parts availability.
Accessible library content
Thousands of ready-to-use part libraries.
Generate your CAM outputs with a single click.
Fast track your designs to your mechanical tool.
User Language Programs (ULPs)
Improve your design tool process.
Includes 999 schematic sheets, 16 signal layers, and unlimited board areas.
What's New in Version 8.2.1:
- Firstly, we’ve added support for editing Design Blocks (!) along with the ability to create new Design Blocks from the Control Panel.
- This one is a big step on a much longer road toward better component management and smart, version-controlled components in EAGLE (i.e. a path to EAGLE knowing the version of parts in a design and being able to prompt an update when parts are out of date).
Using Managed Libraries:
- Managed libraries are used by selecting the Libraries->Manage Libraries menu command or by selecting the Manage Libraries button from within the Add dialog. From the Manage Libraries dialog you’ll see both the current libraries In Use as well as Available libraries. Selecting the Available tab will give you a list of all available libraries and you can selectively Use whatever libraries you’d like.
- A number of improvements this time around in the routing department including a better indication when you start a route with a DRC violation, regardless of whether Walkaround Obstacles mode is enabled or not. When a route begins with a violation, a circle with a slash thru it will appear alongside the cursor. The route command will then automatically switch from Walkaround to Ignore Obstacles, making it possible to continue the route, despite the violation (DRC should catch these violations whether you ignore them or not). It will switch back to Walkaround Obstacles when that route is completed.
Improved PCB Layer Dialog / Layer Sets:
- We’ve gone ahead and made Layer Sets more obvious by improving the Layers dialog and adding both a list of existing layer sets and the ability to Add/Remove layer sets.
A Few Others:
- Finally, a few small items including support for Ctrl/Cmd+A for Select All. Likewise, Ctrl/Cmd+C & Ctrl/Cmd+V for copy and paste respectively.
- We’d also cleaned up some of the PCB default values including default track widths, drill sizes, clearance values, grids, etc.