|Created on||2019-07-10 17:44:17|
|Files||Autodesk_AutoCAD_LT_2020.MC.zip (706.2 MB)|
AutoCAD LT MACOSX 2020 is designed to develop and detail 2D drawings. The program automates most of the stages of the project. A full set of 2D commands allows you to create drawings, modify them and release working documentation for projects.
The program provides built-in support for DWG format and reliability of work, and also contains powerful tools to improve drawing performance.Thanks to this project files can be easily transferred to other specialists. In addition, you can customize the user interface of the program to fit your needs.
- OS:Apple® macOS Mojave v10.14.0 or later; High Sierra v10.13.0 or later
- Model:Apple Mac Pro 4,1 or later; MacBook Pro 5,1 or later; iMac 8.1 or later; Mac mini 3.1 or later; MacBook Air 2.1 or later; MacBook 5.1 or later
- CPU:64bit Intel CPU (Intel Core Duo CPU, 2 GHz or faster recommended)
- Memory:4 GB of RAM (8 GB or above recommended)
- Display:1280 x 800 display with true color (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)
- Space:3 GB free disk space for download and installation
- Point Device:Apple Mouse, Apple Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook Pro trackpad, or Microsoftcompliant mouse.
- Brower:Apple Safari® 5.0 or later / Google Chrome™ (for AutoCAD Web)
- OS language:All Mac OS X supported language operating systems
What’s New in Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2020
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.