|Created on||2019-04-19 21:57:39|
|Files||AutoCAD_Mac_2019.0.1.zip (544.4 MB)|
CAD software for anyone, anywhere, anytime. Now when you subscribe to AutoCAD®, get access to AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD software, plus industry-specific toolsets. Take advantage of new AutoCAD web and mobile apps, enabling workflows from anywhere.
Extensive 2D documentation
Produce 2D documentation and drawings with a wide set of drawing, editing, and annotation tools.
Innovative 3D design
Create and communicate almost any design with 3D modeling and visualization tools.
Use specialized toolsets and customize AutoCAD with extensions from the Autodesk App Store.
Access your drawings from desktop, web, and mobile. Share and use data from Navisworks, Bing Maps, and more.
Easily identify and document graphical differences between 2 versions of a drawing or xref.
2D graphics enhancements
Enjoy 2X faster zoom, pan, and change draw orders and layer properties.
Save to web and mobile
Save drawings from your desktop. View and edit them on the AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
PDF import enhancements
Import geometry, SHX font files, fills, raster images, and TrueType text into a drawing from a PDF.
- Apple® macOS® Mojave v10.14 (requires Update 2018.2); High Sierra v10.13 or later; Apple macOS Sierra v10.12 or later; Mac® OS X® El Capitan v10.11 or later
- Apple Mac Pro® 4,1 or later; MacBook Pro® 5,1 or later; iMac® 8.1 or later; Mac mini® 3.1 or later; MacBook Air® 2.1 or later; MacBook® 5.1 or later
- 64bit Intel CPU (Intel Core Duo CPU, 2 GHz or faster recommended)
- 3 GB of RAM (4 GB or above recommended)
- 1280 x 800 display with true color (2880 x 1800 with Retina Display recommended)
- 3 GB free disk space for download and installation
- Apple® Mouse, Apple Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, MacBook® Pro trackpad, or Microsoftcompliant mouse.
- Mac OS Xcompliant printer
- Apple Safari® 5.0 or later
- All Mac OS X supported language operating systems
- Product languages: English, Japanese, French, German.
What’s New in Autodesk AutoCAD 2019.0.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.