Descriptions for Audulus 3.5.1
Name: Audulus 3
Release Date: March 31, 2018
Developer: Audulus LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.12 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://audulus.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/audulus-3/id1031667826?mt=12
Audulus is a minimalist modular audio processing application. Design sound from first principles.
▶ Winner of Electronic Musician Magazine Editor’s Choice Award, 2017
“Audulus 3 is out and is stunning!”- Richard Devine, devinesound.net
“beautiful interface”- Peter Kirn, createdigitalmusic.com
▶ Run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps! ◀
With Audulus, you can build synthesizers, design new sounds, or process audio. All with low latency real-time processing suitable for live performance. Audulus’s user interface is clean, simple, and easy to learn, allowing you to focus on sound.
“The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I’ve bought in recent times!”
– Mac App Store Australia review
“Love this App. It has one of the best UIs I’ve ever used.”
– USA Mac App Store review
“Remarkable gesture control”
▶ Visit our forum for exciting user-created patches! ◀
- fluid interface smooth animated interaction
- MIDI control use your control surface or MIDI keyboard
- presets quickly change between settings
- unlimited history everything you do is stored
- polyphony process multiple voices
- encapsulation group nodes into subpatches
- diverse nodes from ADSR to ZeroCross
- audio unit version run Audulus as an Audio Unit inside other apps (free download)
- iCloud support effortlessly sync patches between Mac and iPad
Featured Built-in Modules:
- Analog modeling ladder, diode, and IC filters based of classic designs
- JFET, Tube, and Diode VCAs
- 3D, probabilistic, and random sequencers
- Chebyshev Additive VCO
- Quadrature Sine LFO
- Icebox Audio Freezer granular looping effect
- Many utilities like clock dividers, multipliers, logic gates, and complex envelopes
…and many more!
- Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 waveforms)
- ADSR Envelope
- Noise Generator
- Mathematical Modules: Addition, Multiplication, Subtraction, Sine, Modulo
- Random Number Generator
- MIDI controlled Keyboard
- MIDI assignable trigger
- 16Step Sequencer
- Low Pass Filter
- High Pass Filter
- Pitch Shifter
- Constant Value
- Mapper Curve
- Piecewiselinear Spline Curve
- 4Channel Mixer
- Level Meter
- Value Meter
- Scrolling Waveform Meter
- Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
- Global Time
- Zerocrossing Counter
- Audio Unit Plugin
- Custom Nodes build your own modules!
- Math expression module34 Math nodes in one!
- Timing mode figure out which nodes are using the most CPU!
- Switch pack two nodes for signal routing, more to come!
- Poly pack Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!
▶ Recommended Hardware: Mid 2010 Mac. May not run well on older hardware. Intel GMA 950 Graphics is not supported. ◀
What’s New in Audulus 3.5.1
- Fix Execution Times.
New in 3.5:
- Updated module library: hundreds of new and improved modules, including analog modeling VCFs and VCAs, new effects like the Icebox Audio Freezer, and many new useful module building utilities.
- Select a node to highlight its connections.
- Performance improvements.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category