||Audirvana Plus 2.0.10
||Audirvana Plus 2.0.10.dmg (9.62 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: Audirvana Plus
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6 or later
Block connections to: audirvana.com
Courtesy of HIOb
• Display all tracks/albums in children playlists when selecting a playlist folder.
• Add file type and album artist as smart playlist criteria.
• Add file location as last sort criteria for the track list default sort criteria to still sort for files with missing metadata.
• Fix to skip corrupted FLAC files instead of hanging.
• Fix clicking on license file not loading it when the trial license has expired.
• Fix noise reading some rare 16bit FLAC files.
Full Release Notes: http://audirvana.com/delivery/audirvanaplus_releasenotes.html
Link for more information: http://audirvana.com
Following the acclaimed Audirvana Plus versions, specially the one including Direct Mode and Integer Mode, Audirvana Plus is now offering a full featured library manager that can scale up to more than 100,000 tracks.
Catalog all your music library and easily retrieve your albums and tracks with optimized user interface. Edit metadata with advanced tags for jazz and classical music
With the utmost sound quality with 64-bit internal processing, Direct Mode, Integer Mode, iZotope algorithms, native DSD streaming, SysOptimizer and Audio Unit plugins support
Native playing of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, ...), ALAC and other quicktime formats (AAC, MP3, ...)
Direct sound path, directly to the !CoreAudio HAL for pure bit perfect sound
Audio Device exclusive access mode
HAL I/O using DAC native physical formats "Integer Mode" (instead of CoreAudio 32bit float)
Automatic sample rate switching
Plays completely from memory
Tracks are loaded, decoded and sample rate converted in a memory buffer before being played
Minimizing CPU and hard drive activity to lessen sources of interference
Gapless playback by using a double buffering mechanism (playing track and next track)
Transparent split load for loading tracks of any size
Background tracks loading/decoding (including sample rate conversion)
Playlist (m3u & m3u8 formats) load/save
Handles Apple IR Remote