|Name||Audiobook Builder 2.1.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net CR2.zip|
|Created on||2020-10-17 08:59:24|
|Files||Audiobook Builder 2.1.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net CR2.zip (32.41 MB)|
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs and files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings, and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
- Audio file joining: Already ripped your CDs? There’s no need to suffer through it again.
- Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a color display.
- Adjustable quality settings: Start with the included presets, but feel free to customize each project’s audio settings to suit your personal taste.
- iTunes integration: Drag and drop straight from iTunes to your Audiobook Builder projects. Audiobook Builder can also send its output directly to a special playlist in iTunes.
- Quite a memory: Each Audiobook Builder project’s audio data is contained in the project document file, so you are free to start a project now, take a break and return to finish your project later. You can even move projects between Macs, if necessary.
New in Audiobook Builder 2
- 64bit compatibility, built for macOS Mojave and well beyond
- Up to 3x faster building at Normal Quality
- Up to 2x faster importing from CD
- Blindingly faster adding files and opening projects.
- HEAAC encoding, for higher quality and smaller audiobooks, alongside the regular AAC encoding we’ve always supported.
- macOS Mojave dark mode support.
- And more!
- 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Audiobook Builder 2.1.1 CR2
- Prevents a crash when your Part Style is Per Chapter and a Chapter is longer than the maximum Part length.
- On macOS Catalina and later, increases the default delay between launching Books and actually adding your audiobooks to Books, so Books won’t play the audiobook automatically. Larger Books libraries will probably require more of a delay. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for help with that.
- No longer over-shrinks artwork when adding Music or iTunes tracks when the original artwork was saved at more than 72 DPI.
- Now preserves metadata when adding VBR MP3 files that lack a duration value.
- The Save menu item is now disabled after you save your work.
- Nixes a crash that could occur when part of an audio file can’t be read while an audiobook is building.
- Includes minor user interface fixes and enhancements.