Descriptions for Audio Playr 2.1
Name: Audio Playr 2.1 for Mac
Release Date: 01 Mar 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.bitfield.se/littleaudioapp/
Audio Playr (was Little Audio) is a handy tool to play and export almost any file that contains audio. It can handle almost anything you throw at it, as long as the file contains audio in some form. Everything from odd audio formats to movie file containers and you can export everything back to AAC or Apple Lossless. Some of the file formats/containers supported are AIF, MP3, FLAC, M4A, M4R, CAF, MOV, MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, ASF, FLV, MPG and many, many more.
- Open and play/export audio from any file that contains audio
- Supports a vast array of formats
- Export to AAC or Apple Lossless
- Automatically add to iTunes
- Written in Swift for optimal performance and security
Little Audio App can’t read DRM-protected files from the iTunes Store.
What’s New in Audio Playr 2.1
- Renamed the app to Audio Playr.
- Updated to Swift 4 for improved stability, performance and security.
- FFmpeg updated to the 3.3 “Hilbert” release.
- Now you can choose to autoplay newly opened files. Preferences->General.
- Swedish localization fixes.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to open multiple Equalizer/Inspector windows.