|Name||Audio Damage AD043 Filterstation2 v2.1.1 WiN OSX LiNUX mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-12-05 14:13:10|
|Files||Audio Damage AD043 Filterstation2 v2.1.1 WiN OSX LiNUX mac-torrent-download.net.zip (29.61 MB)|
Filterstation2 is the Audio Damage take on the classic serial/parallel/stereo dual filter topology, made famous (and some would say “indispensable”) by the Sherman Filterbank and its many clones. With twelve filter algorithms, an envelope follower with stereo sidechain input, a full FSU section for extra signal hacking, and an easy-to-use interface, Filterstation2 is a valuable addition to any producer’s toolkit.
- Twelve different filter algorithms, including MS20 emulation and our classic 914 bandpass and Filterpod lowpass models.
- VCA mode for tremolo and gate effects.
- LFO with twelve different patterns, and both internal and tempo sync modes.
- Envelope follower for dynamic control of filter frequency.
- Serial, parallel, and true stereo operating modes.
- Sidechain input for external signal to envelope follower.
- Easy-to use interface for quick programming.
- Vector-based resizable GUI.
- Cross-platform XML-based preset manager.
- Mac: 10.9 Mavericks or newer and a 64-bit DAW.
Windows 8.1 or newer and a 64-bit DAW.
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Audio Damage AD043 Filterstation v2.1.1
- > macOS version updated to Universal Binary 2, with Apple Silicon versions added to the installation payload.
- > macOS minimum version raised to macOS 10.12 Sierra. Big Sur security theater strikes again.