|Created on||2019-09-13 22:53:17|
|Files||aText_2.34_[TNT]_mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (5.20 MB)|
aText accelerates your typing by replacing abbreviations with frequently used phrases you define: for example, make an abbreviation “myname” to insert your name “First Middle Last” in any application.
With aText you can easily avoid typing the same thing over and over.
Insert images, formatted text into any application, such as Pages, Mail, Google Chrome Gmail.
Automatically capitalize new sentences, correct double capitals.
Full set of advanced functions, including date time scripts, editable field, key stroke, AppleScript and Shell Script, etc.
Sync via iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or any sync services.
Make your data avaviable on other computers.
Collaborate with other users in multi-user environment.
Import data from TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, SpellCatcherX, Automaton, CSV file.
Works in Windows virtual machine by Parallels (in single window mode), VMWare Fusion, VirtualBox.
Works in Windows via TeamViewer and Remote Desktop Connection clients.
- Insert images and formatted text.
- Capitalize new sentences. Correct double capitals.
- Insert the current date and time in any format. Insert day in the future or the past, for example: next Sunday, previous Monday.
- Embed clipboard content in snippet, embed another snippet, use editable fields in snippet, send any key (such as Esc, Tab, Enter, arrow keys, etc).
- Reposition the cursor in the expanded snippet.
- Invoke AppleScripts and shell scripts.
- Import data from TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, SpellCatcherX, Automaton, CSV file.
- Works in Windows virtual machine by Parallels, VMWare Fusion (in Unity mode), VirtualBox. Works in Windows via TeamViewer and Remote Desktop Connection clients.
- Sync via iCloud/Dropbox/Google Drive/SkyDrive.
- OS X 10.6 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in aText 2.34
- A few UI improvements, one prevents user’s mistake that accidentally disables particular key when setting hotkey.