Descriptions for aText 2.22.3
Name: aText for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.trankynam.com/atext/
aText accelerates your typing by replacing abbreviations with frequently used phrases you define: for example, make an abbreviation “myname” to insert your name “First Middle Last” in any application.
With aText you can easily avoid typing the same thing over and over.
- Insert images and formatted text.
- Capitalize new sentences. Correct double capitals.
- Insert the current date and time in any format. Insert day in the future or the past, for example: next Sunday, previous Monday.
- Embed clipboard content in snippet, embed another snippet, use editable fields in snippet, send any key (such as Esc, Tab, Enter, arrow keys, etc).
- Reposition the cursor in the expanded snippet.
- Invoke AppleScripts and shell scripts.
- Import data from TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, SpellCatcherX, Automaton, CSV file.
- Works in Windows virtual machine by Parallels, VMWare Fusion (in Unity mode), VirtualBox. Works in Windows via TeamViewer and Remote Desktop Connection clients.
- Sync via iCloud/Dropbox/Google Drive/SkyDrive.
What’s New in aText 2.22.3
- Fixed expired trial version bug introduced since version 2.22; free trial period is now extended to 21 days
- Minor UI refinement in Sync preference