|Name||Arturia V Collection 8.2 v2021.12.14 macOS-TRAZOR mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2021-12-22 06:57:18|
|Files||Arturia V Collection 8.2 v2021.12.14 macOS-TRAZOR mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (17.44 GB)|
This is V Collection 8. A suite of 28 software instruments spanning analog synths, digital synths, organs, acoustic pianos, electric pianos, and string machines – recreations of the most iconic instruments of all time.
They’re faithfully emulated using exclusive analog and physical modeling technology for unparalleled realism, and enhanced to allow in-depth sound exploration that goes far beyond their ancestors. These virtual instruments can be used standalone or in your DAW of choice, and are designed to work seamlessly with your favorite MIDI controllers.
V Collection 8 gives you the iconic, professional, and inspiring sounds you need for performance, production, and sound design.
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Standalone, AAX, VST2.4, VST3, AU
- Web Site
- Developer Website
• Includes 28 software titles: Emulator II V, Vocoder V, Jun-6 V, OB-Xa V, Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab V, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V.
• More than 10000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
• Analog Lab V – all presets of the V Collection 8 can be browsed and edited from a single interface.
• All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, …).
• New In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments.
• High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays.
• Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
• Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi®, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
• Easy install and license manager: Arturia Software Center.
What’s New in Arturia V Collection 8.2 v2021.12.14
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.