Spark is an innovative drum production solution. Its cutting-edge sound library, multiple synthesis engines and advanced sequencing features will inspire your beat-making like never before.
Spark is an innovative software solution for drum production. Its cutting-edge sound library, multiple synthesis engines and advanced sequencing features will take you to whole new levels of beat-making and get you there fast. Real-time performance tools and effects make it fun and easy to explore new sonic territories in the studio or on stage.
- Pristine quality sound engines including: TAE® analog synthesis, physical modeling, and multilayered samples provided by our toptier development partners
- 1900+ instruments / 180+ kits:
- Vintage drum machines: analog emulations of the TR808, TR909, TR606, Simmons SDSV, and Eprombased Linn Drum, Drumtraks, DMX, Drumulator and more
- 10 emulations from Spark Vintage Drum Machines: CR78, Mini Pops 7, Ace Tone FR2L, Yamaha MR 10, Maestro Rhythm King MRK2, Boss DR55, Emu SP12, Roland TR727, Roland R8, Casio VLTone and SK1
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles: EDM, Dubstep, Hip Hop, RnB and Pop, etc., as well as experimental kits developed with our physical modeling engine
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modeling and samples for highly realistic sound
- 64step sequencer
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves
- Advanced loop mode with Divide and Move functions
- Choke groups to mute instruments naturally
- 16tuning mode available from pads and Step buttons
- Modular Drum synth editor:
- Create your own patches
- Edit existing patches
- Create custom instrument macro control modules including:
- Multimode fil
Web Site: https://www.arturia.com/spark2/overview
What’s New in Arturia Spark 2.4.0
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.