|Name||Arturia OB-Xa V 1.0.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-05-20 23:48:23|
|Files||Arturia OB-Xa V 1.0.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (243.1 MB)|
The OB-Xa V takes the immense analog power of the fat, aggressive sounding OB-Xa from the 80s charts to the modern era. Faithful to the sound of the original and supercharged with new features, OB-Xa V will take you for a wild sonic ride.
Longing to sound like the biggest icons of the 80s? Jump into the dream world of the future by activating the brand new features of the evolved synth.
Immerse yourself in this quirky synth and whip up new songs with the fat, creamy sounds that made it famous. Not only will you feel the original sound of punchy bass, thick analog pads and drones, and cyclical effects at your fingertips, you’ll also have access to brand new features that will bring out this iconic sound deeper than ever. OB-Xa V is here to let you spin that audio hurricane!
Punchy Synth Icon
Released in December 1980, the OB-Xa made a massive statement in the world of analog synths. Following the release of accessible digital synthesizers, Oberheim brought in added polyphony, big sound, and impressive power to show the world what synth greatness really means, and it became an instant rival to its main competitor, Sequential Circuits’ Prophet 5.
OB-Xa is a hugely iconic synth behind Van Halen’s hit ‘Jump’ and albums by Prince, Queen, Bon Jovi, Billy Idol, Chaka Khan, The Police, and more. Its dangerous, all-embracing sound is perfect for expressing the epic, heart-crushing drama of life. It’s used today by the likes of Flume, Chrome Sparks, Calvin Harris, and Venetian Snares, entering a new dimension of electronic music. Our faithful reproduction of OB-Xa with extra inspiration taken from the OB-X and OB-8 for the most satisfying result will be perfect for keyboardists and synth programmers.
Sonic alchemy for the 21st century
OB-Xa was a hugely sought-after synth in its own time. With our carefully thought out features implemented, we made it even more intelligent, intuitive, and inspiring to use.
- Stereo spread with left/right offsets on oscillator, filter, and LFO parameters
- Modulation matrix
- More flexibility on the LFO for easy modulation
- Up to 16 voice polyphony
- Innovative voice detuning
- On-board effects: delay, chorus, reverb, phaser, flanger, compressor, overdrive, multimode filter, and bitcrusher
- Oscillators’ continuous X-Mod modulation (cross modulation)
- Oscillators’ (1, 2, and noise) mix in filter section for rich sound sources
- 4 Function Generators
- Sleek design for great visual experience of your sound
- Seamless preset selection with the visual browser
- Over 400 presets
- Individual voice panning
- Extension panel includes Mod Matrix, four Function Generators, and 3 busses with 9 effects each
OB-Xa V | Software Instruments | ARTURIA
- macOS 10.11 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s new in Arturia OB-Xa V v1.0.0
- Initial release