|Name||Arturia Analog Lab 4 v18.104.22.16813 mac-torrent-download.net.rar|
|Created on||2019-11-20 14:18:47|
|Files||Arturia Analog Lab 4 v22.214.171.12413 mac-torrent-download.net.rar (1.30 GB)|
Your go-to choice for inspiration, creativity, and performance. Over 6500 amazing presets, from over 30 classic keyboards, intuitive controls, and seamless integration.
Looking for that perfect keyboard sound? Look no further.
Analog Lab gives you streamlined access to thousands of the hottest preset synth and keyboard sounds from our award-winning V Collection. Whether you’re a music producer, a live performer, a sound designer, or just a fan or vintage synths and keyboards, Analog Lab will blow you away. Immediate access to dozens of faithfully modelled instruments, combining awe-inspiring sound with exceptional ease of use and awesome features.
Discover inspiration at every step on your musical journey.
It’s an early Christmas for Mac users! I spent 50 plus man hours reversing these Arturia plugins, much more if we don’t count just this past week. It was by far the most requested in my PMs despite me owning legit V collection 7. A huge amount of work goes into this and the measly 2-3 dollars I get from downloads makes it very difficult sometimes as I have to dedicate whole days to these things, 12 hours plus, and lose spending time working making music or spending time with my family so if you want to support me and allow me to continue to release more in the future please consider supporting me by buying a premium account through my referral links in the Support Me.txt file 🙂
Arturia Analog Lab 4 Features:
- Over 6500 sounds from top sound designers
- Updated with presets from V Collection, including ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, CZ V, Farfisa V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mellotron V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, Synthi V, Piano V, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V, and CMI V
- Updated browser to find your sounds quickly
- Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits, and adding effects
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards
- Parameters can be mapped easily to other MIDI controllers
- Standalone or plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
- Full preset editing available for owners of the full versions of Arturia soft synths
- User interface configures automatically to match your Arturia controller
Some notes about the plugins
Testing in Ableton Live 10 some of the VST3 plugins crash when you delete them from a track, this is a problem for legit users too. VST and AU are not affected despite the AU wrapping the VST3 plugin – more reason to just switch to AU full time so you can use Live 10.1.4 too. AAX is working as it is wrapping the VST3 in Library/Arturia/PRODUCT NAME. Do not remove Arturia Software Center. Make sure to read instructions carefully – CASHMERE
What’s New in Arturia Analog Lab 4 v126.96.36.19913
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.