Artpaper 5K – daily wallpapers 3.0.0
Artpaper will freshen up your desktop by bringing 1000+ paintings from the best galleries on it.
NEW WALLPAPERS EACH DAY
- It changes wallpapers automatically.
- Get your wallpapers updated on computer shutdown or different intervals: day, week, 2 weeks, month.
- Constantly see something fresh on your desktop!
MULTIPLE SCREENS SUPPORT
- It can set different wallpapers on different screens.
- No matter how many external displays you have!
- All our wallpapers are scanned paintings from the best museums & galleries across the world.
- Get basic info about the painting and author in Artpaper window.
HUNDREDS OF IMAGES
- We have 7 different packs of pictures you can choose between.
- In total, there are 1000 paintings in our collection.
- Download only packs you like to reduce space usage.
Download Artpaper now to freshen up your Mac desktop!
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://twopeoplesoftware.com/artpaper
What’s New in Artpaper 5K – daily wallpapers 3.0.0
It’s a first Artpaper’s massive makeover in a while. Check out what’s changed:
FIRST OF ALL,
It’s high quality time! We’ve optimized all wallpapers to look good even on 5K displays. You can choose between different quality in the Artpaper window before downloading a pack: non-Retina, Retina (MacBook 13″/15″) and 4K/5K.
WE ADDED NEW GALLERIES
- East Side Gallery (Berlin, Germany)
- Rijksmuseum (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Shizuoka (Japan)
- National Museum of Greece
- Fide (Madrid, Spain)
- Graffitimundo (Argentina)
- Art Institute Chicago (USA)
- Carmen Thyssen (Spain)
- Fuji Museum (Tokyo, Japan)
- Uffizi (Italy)
Thus, we ramped up the total number of available artworks to over 1,300!
Share your current wallpaper with friends in the Artpaper window now. Let them know about your favorite artworks!
DOWNLOAD PACKS FASTER
We’ve set up CDN for pack downloads, or speaking non-technically, downloading will be a couple of times faster now.
We also added notifications every time when a wallpapers updates, so you can pick up the work’s and creator’s names in an unobtrusive way. If you think that might bother you, just disable notifications in settings.