Name: Artlantis Studio for Mac
Release Date: 04 Apr 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.8.5 or later
CPU: Intel i3 4-Core 2GHz or faster
Graphics Card: 1 GB OpenGL graphics card
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://artlantis.com/
Block “Artlantis License Manager.app” with Radio Silence, etc. (184.108.40.206)
or block connections via your hosts file:
Artlantis Studio is a unique and ideal tool for performing very high-resolution rendering easily and in real time.
The new FastRadiosity engine now lets you compute images in radiosity-even in preview.
Another innovative feature of Artlantis is that 3D objects and vegetation can be used directly in the preview window by simply dragging and dropping them.
This enables users to work on different scenarios quickly and to simulate true virtual scenes in a real environment.
What’s New in Artlantis Studio 220.127.116.11
- PSD object layer colors were different depending on the clients
- The program quit when pausing a rendering by clicking “Cancel”
- Ambient occlusion did not render or was different from Artlantis
- Possible crashes when rendering large images
- Light cone not taken into account when rendering
- Demo mode period did not work on macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Unable to enter a power value in HDRi
- Artlantis crashed when manipulating the background