|Created on||2018-11-06 16:39:40|
|Files||GardenPlanner.3.6.36.macOS.zip (150.8 MB)|
Design your dream garden with this very easy to use program. Arrange plants, trees, buildings and objects using an easy to use ‘drag and drop’ interface. Use tools to quickly create paving, paths and fences. Then produce a high quality color print out of your design.
- Very easy to use interface
- Save and Load your own designs.
- Use a wide range of generic plant shapes to design your garden, so you dont need to be a botanist to use it
- Produce a professional looking print out of your plan
- Use tools to quickly create paving, fences and paths.
- Generate a report of all the plants and objects in your garden
- Create a library of custom plants
- Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.7 or higher
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
Web Site: http://smallblueprinter.com
What’s New in Artifact Interactive Garden Planner 3.6.36
More improvements to the developing 3d view.