Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
This update contains support for the new Photos app. It fixes an issue with laggy performance, adds additional keyboard shortcuts for Artboard's flexible zoom tools. and contains other enhancements and bug fixes.
• Critical bugfix for occasional very laggy performance experienced by some users on 10.10 "Yosemite"
• Support for Photos app in Image Browser
• Shift-drag now constrains objects to move along certain alignments from their original positions; including shift + option drag to make a copy of an object constrained to align with the original
• Command key now required to select multiple objects on click-through
• Command key now required to be pressed to move the origin point of an object to prevent accidental changes when dragging
• Keyboard "Z" and "X" enable spring-loaded zoom-in / zoom-out tools for fast use without switching tools
• More graphical tweaks for Yosemite
• Other bug fixes
Courtesy of C.O.R.E
Full-featured graphics design app for creating your own vector drawings and illustrations.
Artboard is simple to use to get you going fast, yet powerful enough to meet your everyday drawing needs. Draw with fabulous shapes, flowing curves, and beautifully rendered text. Simple. Powerful. Fun.
Includes over 1700 awesome styles and fully editable vector clip art, including speech bubbles, shiny buttons, maps and flags, people factory, and home planning. Artboard stands apart with powerful "stacked" styles that go way beyond simple fill and stroke, providing a wide range of spectacular effects including arrows, tapered strokes, gradients, hatches, pattern fills, and more.
Design logos, posters, floor plans, technical drawings, fun fashions, Web graphics, and more. Unlike pixel-based images, vector graphics are composed of editable objects and are infinitely scalable.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id414551588