||Art Text v3.2.2.zip
||Art_Text_v3.2.2.zip (661.7 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: Art Text 3
Release Date: February 16, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
Developer: Belight Software, ltd
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.belightsoft.com/art-text/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/art-text-3/id1084658654?mt=12
Art Text 3 is graphic design software specifically tuned for lettering, typography, text mockups and various artistic text effects.
Supplied with a great variety of ready to use styles and materials, selection of textures, icons, fonts and backgrounds, special designed effects and shape transformations, Art Text guarantees striking appearance of your badges, logos, cards, flyers and presentations.
Both professional designers and amateurs will be amazed by the exceptional ease of creating sophisticated effects such as realistic 3D text with any natural material on it- wood, rust, shatter glass, or even chocolate, soft shadow and glow, graphics painted by oil or watercolors, aged and grunge style, and many more.
• Customizable Templates
70+ ready made templates will help with logo design, produce beautiful word art, web elements and picture captions.
• Fill Tools
100 gradient presets, 540+ textures and 140+ shading materials.
• 2D Effects
Adjustable shadow and glow effects, over 30+ masks.
• Graphic Content
750+ vector icons, symbols and shapes, 32 flash, flare, sparkle and light trace objects, 570+ backgrounds and textures.
• 3D Materials
Customize 3D materials using 200+ textures, 140+ bump map surfaces, 80+ environment map textures.
• 3D Effects
Apply soft-edged shadow or glow to 3D objects. Use optical effect tools to make background objects out of focus.
• Geometry Transformations
Apply 24 transformation shapes to 2D or 3D texts to bend, warp or give the text a wavy shape.
• Sharing the Result
Share the art on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with just one click, or export to an image file to use virtually anywhere.
What's New in Version 3.2.2:
• Solved the problem with “Fit/Resize to Document” for 2D objects.
• Fixed an issue with opening version 2 documents.
• Improved LinkBack support.
• Fixed the problem with Font dialog size.
• Enhanced overall program stability.
Previous version updates.
• Fixed Google Fonts integration.
This update provides an immense choice of fonts to experiment with for absolutely Free, thanks to Google Fonts integration. Also, the new version brings an improved keyboard experience for users of MacBook Pro’s with Touch Bar, and many other enhancements:
• Introduced Google Fonts integration, which provides immense choice of fonts to experiment with.
• Evolved Environment Mapping and new Panorama textures.
• Added the ability to Copy/Paste Style.
• Other minor improvements.
Added support for MacBook Pro’s Touch Bar:
• Visually enhanced layer selection.
• Switch between Inspector tabs without interrupting the workflow.
• Conveniently add layer, zoom, export and share your work.
• Introduces Depth Gradient effect for 3D objects.
• Tree new 3D chamfer types.
• New 3D Shear Transformation.
• Create isometric-style graphics with Camera Parallel Projection tool.
• Adds Inner Shadow.
• 20 Logo samples.
• Expands the ability to apply masks to 3D objects.
• Introduces custom image folder to create and fine-tune 3D Textures.
• Ability to save user style elements as a template in Custom Templates.
• LinkBack support.
• Pan tool.
• macOS Sierra support.
• Minor fixes and improvements.
• Fixed the problem with opening documents with custom images.
• Added the ability to select single files when importing custom shapes and textures.
• Solved the issue with textures quality loss.
• Improved overall program stability.
• Improved 2D Glow, the effects now works faster and its settings became familiar to PhotoShop users.
• Added Custom Folder option for Masks and 3D textures.
• Export to PDF and EPS formats preserves vector information, unless raster effect was applied.
• Introduced the ability to convert imported vector graphics to 3D.
• Resolved the problem with small document size opening by default on computers with large monitors.
• Improved save and app stability for documents with custom images.
• Fixed the issue with opening version 2 documents with custom images.
• Resolved the problem of the app not launching on computers with case-sensitive filesystems.
• Other minor bug fixes.