|Created on||2017-03-28 00:03:18|
|Files||Arq_578.dmg (34.64 MB)|
Name: Arq for Mac
Release Date: Mar 23rd, 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.arqbackup.com/
Arq is super-easy online backup for Mac and Windows computers. mac-torrent-download.net Back up to your own cloud account (Amazon Cloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Cloud Storage, any S3-compatible server), your SFTP server, or your NAS. On OS X, Arq backs up and faithfully restores all the special metadata of Mac files that other products don't, including resource forks, ACLs, and creator codes.
・Following the initial backup, Arq automatically makes incremental backups every hour, every day, uploading just the files that have changed since your last backup. Arq keeps hourly backups for the past 24 hours, daily backups for the past month, and weekly backups for everything older than a month.
・Arq lets you set a budget for storage, and it automatically drops the oldest backups to keep within the budget. mac-torrent-download.net
・Arq backs up everything with no limits. It backs up files of any size, external drives, and network drives. mac-torrent-download.net
・Arq compresses and "de-duplicates" your backups, never storing the same file twice in the cloud. Arq encrypts all your backups with a password that never leaves your computer, so no one can read your cloud backups.
・You can back up to multiple accounts. Back up some files to Glacier, some to S3, some to an SFTP server, etc.
What's New in Version 5.7.8:
• If you check "prevent computer sleep during backup" but you pause Arq manually (or Arq pauses because you checked "pause backup while on battery power", Arq won't prevent sleep while paused.
• Switched back to Dropbox V1 API for getting quota information because the V2 API returns incorrect results for some users, resulting in 'not enough space' errors from Arq. mac-torrent-download.net
• Fixed an issue with calculating free space at Dropbox.
• Fixed an issue which could object-not-found errors when restoring from Glacier. mac-torrent-download.net
• Added a workaround for a date-parsing problem with Dropbox.
• If Google Drive returns the error 'download quota for this file has been exceeded', wait and retry. mac-torrent-download.net
• Fixed an issue that could cause an email report to say '0 errors' when in fact there were errors.