|Name||apulSoft apQualizr 2 v2.3.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-09-19 18:35:13|
|Files||apulSoft apQualizr 2 v2.3.0 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (24.53 MB)|
apulSoft apQualizr2 is an audio plugin based on a multiband equalizer layered on top of a fre- quency analyzer with elements of a modular effects system. It features graphical editing of top quality low latency filters and modular modulation of various filter parameters. It can be used for all standard EQ applications and can produce many modulation and dynamics effects thanks to the dynamics and lfo modules included.
apQualizr2 filters are based on a unique method to match ideal frequency response curves over the entire frequency spectrum.
Applicable filter types have adjustable steepness (adjustable number of poles/slopes) and can be individually switched to mid-side processing
Filters have a ++ poles mode where slopes get very steep and the full gain change is covered within one semitone.
Spectral tilt and variable-slope low- and highpass filters allow continuous modulation of their tilt/slope parameters.
- High quality minimal latency variable-poles filters modelled perfectly over the full frequency spectrum.
- Graphical editing of filter parameters.
- Unlimited number of filter bands.
- Special filter mode for extremely steep slopes.
- Zoomable FFT-based frequency analyzer displayed beneath the filter curves.
- Frequency band solo feature: hold alt to solo frequencies in mouse proximity at any time.
- Interactive piano ruler.
- Filter parameters can be modulated by a configurable network of modules.
- Modules included: lfo, dynamics detector, signal scope, mix, split, knobs, midi in.
- Mid-side / left-right processing per filter band.
- Comb filter.
- Spectral tilt filter wth adjustable slope.
- Variable slope high and low pass filters.
- Output clipper with gain reduction graph and optional high quality antialiasing.
- Unlimited undo/redo for all actions.
- Plugin formats: AudioUnits/AAX/VST/VST3 for 32-bit and 64-bit hosts on Mac OS X and Windows
- Built-in system-wide preset management with import and export of preset files, compatible across platforms and hosts using a human-readable xml file format.
- Bright & Dark color schemes and support for user defined color schemes.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in apulSoft apQualizr 2.3.0
- New harmonic filter types.
- High frequencies displayed in kHz support for entering values like ”2k”.
- Frequencies can be entered using pitch names like ”a4” or ”bb-1”.
- BUGFIX: Crash when quitting WaveLab on OS X with multiple VST3 instances
- of apQualizr2 open.
- BUGFIX: High samplerate projects did not reopen correctly when using the
- VST3 version in Cubase.
- BUGFIX: Crash in FL Studio when bypassing apQualizr2 in the fx rack.
- BUGFIX: Audio stutters with clipper antialiasing enabled in some VST3 hosts