Appsforlife Origami 2.8.1 macOS
Fold up your die drawings in Illustrator!
Instant 3D Preview
Origami connects directly to Illustrator, so you see your layout in 3D immediately without exporting anything.
Saving Images and 3D Shapes
Origami lets you save your folded layout as a 3D shape or image for further processing, or to share with customers.
Dead Simple User Interface
Origami features probably the easiest user interface ever! Manage your dieline with path names and line styles directly in Illustrator.
How it works:
1. Put your die drawing in a separate “origami” layer. Leave the other artwork as-is.
2. Set cut lines to be solid, crease lines to be dashed. Set up folding angles and mark the bottom part.
3. That’s all! Now enjoy the 3D preview of your layout.
4. Save the image or export the 3D model for further processing.
Requirements: Adobe Illustrator CS6 – CC 2019 running on Mac OS X.
Web Site: http://boxshot.com/origami/
What’s New in Appsforlife Origami 2.8.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.