Descriptions for Movavi Video Editor 5.2
Name: Video Editor Movavi
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://www.movavi.com/mac-video-editor/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/video-editor-movavi/id943742364?mt=12
Meet Video Editor Movavi – a superfast streamlined app for easy video editing on Mac. Try it out and see how easily you can create polished home videos and photo slideshows. It takes just five easy steps:
1. Upload video clips and photos: use any popular video or image format, import all files from the folder of your choice.
2. Edit and enhance your footage: cut, rotate, and crop video, delete unwanted segments, improve video quality, fix shaky and vertically shot videos.
3. Add music: import your own audio files in almost any format or choose from pre-installed selections.
4. Experiment with filters: apply creative effects including Old Movie, Flying Objects, Pop Art and many more. Add stylish titles and callouts, enhance the flow with dynamic transitions.
5. Export your movie: use a wide range of built-in presets optimized for regular playback and mobile viewing; share it on YouTube.
► Video Editor Movavi lets you manage your project intuitively: set the aspect ratio before you start or change it on the go if you need to; both widescreen and standard 4:3 options are available.
► Import video files in AVI, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, DivX, FLV, MKV, and other formats and edit them on the convenient timeline: cut and trim, rotate the footage to any angle and crop at the same time.
► Enhance video quality in one click: adjust colors and smooth out shaky footage.
► Create colorful photo presentations. Video Editor Movavi supports most common image formats, including JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and many more.
► Add captions to your video or slideshow: choose from a variety of fonts and styles, create animated titles.
► Use 160+ filters and special effects to make your movies unforgettable. Use Hollywood-style effects like Chroma Key, Slow Motion, Reverse, and Freeze-frame.
► Adding a soundtrack to your project is a breeze! Simply import the music and other audio you want to include in MP3, AAC, FLAC, or other popular formats, or choose a music theme that works for your visuals. Trim and cut audio files, mute sound and add sound effects. Enhance audio quality using Equalizer and Normalizer, eliminate background noise with Noise Removal.
► Create movies automatically using theme and music templates.
► Upload your videos to YouTube straight from the program window. Log in to your account before saving the project and fill in its title, description, and other information.
► Export videos in most popular formats or tweak your projects for mobile viewing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, and other devices.
Please feel free to send questions to our Support Team at http://www.movavi.com/support.html any time. We’re always happy to hear from you and help you out!
What’s New in Movavi Video Editor 5.2
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
：756 views (Daily)